Monday, June 28, 2010

Saving - Walmart Rollbacks


I have to say that since I started couponing more intensively, I haven't done as much shopping at Wal-mart as I may have in the past. However, from time to time I still make a special trip to Wal-mart with a handful of coupons to hopefully find some good buys. I picked up a rollback (or sale) bill on my last trip and thought I would share a few of the sales with you:

24-pack Soft Drinks (Pepsi and Coke products) $5
Doritos $1.98
Kraft Dressing $1.50 - use $1 coupon from Sunday insert = pay just $.50
Capri Sun Juice Drinks $1.97
Sargento Natural Sliced Cheese Slices $2 - use $.55 coupon here = pay just $1.45
Suddenly Salad Twin Pack $2 - use $.50 coupon here = pay just $1.50
Vlassic Pickles $1.88 - use $.55 coupon here = pay just $1.33
Reynold's Wrap $2.50 - use $1 coupon from Sunday insert or here = pay just $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment