Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Living - What's in My Mailbox?


My mailman either thanks me for helping keep him busy, or dreads delivery to my house! I hope it is the first. I have been meaning to put together my mailbox items for a while and just hadn't gotten around to it. I kept throwing the items in a little box and well, it was over flowing. From the past 3 weeks, this is what I have received (some things are missing because they got used right away, but this gives you the gist).

Ritz Crackerfuls Sample and Coupon
Kraft flavored Mayo samples
Burts Bees toothpaste sample
HUGO sample
Cascade Extra Action gel pacs sample
Tide with Febreeze sample
Home Depot Garden Club coupons
Olay Total Effects bodywash sample
JIFFY mixes Recipe book
Bounce 4 in 1 sample
Tropicana Coupon for a FREE orange juice
Three Dog Bakery free sample
Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel sample and coupon
Bounty $1 off coupon
An anniversary card from Kodak Gallery with coupon for 20% off entire purchase
Starbucks VIA sample and coupon
Gillette Fusion Proglide razor with coupons
Kraft First Taste coupons for FREE - kool-aid fizz, Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, Digiornio Deep Dish Pizza, Kraft 100 Calorie Pack Cheese Bites, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats, Ritz Crackerfuls
Several Rebate checks
Refund from recalled Motrin products
The cute little "purse" in the picture is filled with 3 Pampers Diapers and coupons
Dr Scholls for Her Insoles with coupons

What's in your mailbox? Feel free to send me a picture for a possible guest post!

1 comment:

  1. A mailbox is the storage area of electronic mail messages found either on a remote server or downloaded to the client's hard drive. Software email programs generally isolate the mailbox into discrete envelopes, remarkably the inbox, outbox, sent things and deleted things.
    Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"Reliable Online Pharmacy"

    ReplyDelete