Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saving - Walgreens Deal

Can you tell I finally got a trip into Walgreens today so I'm able to pass along some of the deals I was able to find?! Well, I forgot to post about this one in my shopping trip notes. This one would have required you to have purchased a paper other than the Argus, because these coupons were not available in the Argus. It would have also required a purchase of at least 2 papers. Here it goes!

There is a Register Reward deal on several different products on the top of page 8. Here is the deal scenario I completed today:
Purchase 2 Schick Quattro Razor Systems or Refills @ $8.99 ea
Purchase 2 Edge Shaving Creams @ $1.99 ea
Purchase 2 Skintimate Shaving Creams @ $1.99 ea
total = $25.94
Use 2 $4 off Quattro Razor System or Refills Red Plum insert
Use 2 $.75 Edge Shaving Cream
Use 2 $.75 Skintimate Shaving Cream
total = $14.94
Receive a $10 RR
= $4.94 for all 6 items or $.83 ea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment