Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Living - Coupon Sharing?

Do you have someone that you currently share your coupons with that aren't needed, or excess coupons?

I have a hard time 'throwing money away' when I have an envelope full of coupons that I know I won't or can't use. I'm just sure there is someone else out there that really could use them.

On the other hand, has there ever been a coupon that you really wish you had but didn't get the right coupon insert or forgot to print it while it was available? And you are left thinking, 'I'm sure there is someone out there that just threw that coupon insert away and I could be using that coupon right now!'

I am thinking of putting together a "meeting" so-to-speak, where people can bring their extra coupons to share with others and at the same time browse others' extra coupons.

I would really like your feedback on this!!! Please email me here. Add the subject line "Coupon Sharing". I even want to hear from you if you are not interested and tell me why! I have a few questions:
*Are you interested?
*Any suggestions on free places to hold the meeting
*How frequently do you think it should be held
*When should it be held (Weekday, Weekend, Evening, Afternoon, Over the lunch hour)
*Any other suggestions

I really appreciate your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment