Sunday, June 27, 2010

Living - THANK YOU to Those Who Read!

Lately I have received several notes of encouragement with the Living-Laughing-Saving blog site. I appreciate the feedback more than words can say. I certainly appreciate that others are reading the site, but also can learn something from the site that may help their family; whether it is something to do with Living, Laughing or Saving.

Your feedback inspires me to continue sharing these deals! Feel free to share the blog with your family and friends. And an easy way to give me feedback on how I am doing is sign up to be a "follower" of the site. Although there are only 6 currently, I know there are many more of you out there that check the site. Also, comments on the topics are easy to do and can be done annonymously (however I do like to know your name in case I showcase your info on the site, I like to give you a little shout out).

Also - I am asking for every reader's help in passing along deals for saving, stories for laughing and events or other misc for living. I only get out so much, with my two small children! :-) So your help is appreciated.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Keep on Living, Laughing and Saving.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment