Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saving - Walgreens Deals this Week

I was able to make my shopping trip to Walgreens and enjoyed some awesome deals this week. However, I do have to say that the "free" after register reward items this week are hard to come by. I am not sure of a store that has them. I may have to do some calling. I want some of the blistex!

My top deals of the week are:

Airplus Socks with Aloe $2.99, receive $3 RR = Free
Blistex Fruit Smoothie 3-pack $2.99, receive $3 RR = Free
Twizzlers 11-16 oz. 2 for $3 with a $2 RR = $.50 ea
Flexitol Blistop $5, receive $5 RR = Free
Dentyne Gum 3/ $1.98, use $1/1 Coupon and $.99/1 Wags coupon in booklet = 3 packs free
Finesse Hair Care Buy 1 @ $3.99, get 1 Free, use 2 $1/1 coupons from Sunday insert, pay $1.99 for both, then submit $3 rebate found with the coupon = both Free
Dr. Scholl's Hidden Arch Support for Her Insoles $6.99, use $2/1 coupon from Sunday insert or here plus use $5/1 Wags coupon in booklet = Free
L'Oreal HIP Balm on clearance for $2.49 (note these were marked for $4.49 on clearance but rang up $2.49!), buy 2. (L'Oreal is on B1G1 50% off this week) Use 2 $1/1 coupon from Sunday insert or here, plus use $1/1 Wags coupon from booklet (will subtract $2) = 2 Free

No comments:

Post a Comment