Monday, June 21, 2010

Living - Donations to Raise Money for American Cancer Society

2010 marks 10 years of participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. Ten years ago, I began my participation after losing my beloved Grandma after her courageous battle with cancer. In the beginning it was more of a way for me to cope with the heartbreaking loss of this dear woman in my life. It has turned into a personal crusade along with thousands of others to help find cures for cancer! This event is so powerful. It is a time for quiet reflection, tears of rememberance and tears of joy and a fight! A fight against this ugly disease.

Please help me in this fight! If you are interested, I am accepting the following donations now:

**I am in the process of putting together some baskets of personal care, cleaning supplies, etc for a silent auction. If you have any new, unused items you would like to donate, please contact me (link below). Think couponing...if you come across freebies, these can go along way just by picking up one extra and donating them!
**Money donations, which you can go here to donate online. Or if you would prefer, you can contact me to do it in person.
**Luminaries - decorate your own (or I can do it for you) in honor of or in memory of a loved one. These are just $10 and the full $10 goes to the American Cancer Society! These are so beautiful to see around the track and are lit up at dusk.

Please contact me today if you have any questions or have donations you would like to contribute!

Thank you! My family and many other families thank you!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment