Thursday, June 10, 2010

Living - Sprinklings Club (Pop Tarts)

So I joined the Sprinklings club about a month ago because I learned that you can enter codes from Pop Tart packages in to earn free prizes. My daughter enjoys a Pop Tart here and again, so I thought what the heck. You too can join it here.

Today I get an email with a coupon for the new Ice Cream Shoppe flavors! I don't know what to think about that. This sounds more and more like a treat, not breakfast. (Not that they are healthy to begin with, but!) And they are boasting 25% less sugar?!

Then I see this recipe for Cream Cheese and Crumble Cupcakes. Ooooh, they look good. Even without the Pop Tarts!

Anyway, thought I would share this club with you in case you like Pop Tarts or might like some recipes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment