Thursday, June 10, 2010

Laughing - Huggies New Jeans Diapers


Have you seen the new jeans diapers that Huggies has for sale now? If you haven't, you need to check them out. My husband says they remind him of daisy dukes and just thinks it is crazy they have made these for babies. I, on the other hand, think they are kind of cute/funny in a way. I think it would be fun to buy a pack (if I can get them with a good deal of course!). I think it would be a cute/fun photo opportunity. My son may want to kill me one day, but still fun!

Well, I just had to chuckle to myself today because a commercial came on for the new jeans diapers. And when it did, my son started to laugh and point at the baby wearing them. See...he likes them!

I am still keeping my eye out for a deal. I can only find the large boxes at Target. I would prefer just a small package of them in case they are completely ridiculous. :-) Let me know if you find a small pack in the $8 range that I can use my $3 coupon on!

If anyone has tried these, I would sure love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment