Thursday, June 17, 2010

Saving - This Week's Target Trip $5.05!

First off, I have to say that I LOVE shopping at Target when things go as planned! I think they have some of the better deals when you can find the items in stock.

I walked out with three bags of things for just $5.05 - here's what I bought:

Purchased 4 Clean & Clear Finishes Face Cleaner $2 (on price cut through 6/26)
used 4 $2 off coupon here, here or here. (I don't think the first one is still available, however if you printed them earlier, now is the time to use them!!)
= 4 FREE

4 Vanish Drop-Ins $2.14
used 2 B1G1 Free Target coupon here
AND used 2 B1G1 Free Mfr coupon here
= 4 FREE

2 Glade Room and Fabric Sprays $3.49
used 2 $2.00/1 Target coupon here
AND used $1/1 Mfr coupon from Sunday insert or can use here
= $.49 ea

2 Eggo Waffle or Mini Pancakes $1.75 (on price cut and clearance)
used 2 $1.00/1 Target coupon here or here (these Target only coupons were found on redplum and coupons.com)
= $.75 ea

2 Ziploc Evolve Sandwich Bags 50 ct. $1.77
used 2 $1/1 Target coupon here (can use on other Ziploc products)
AND $1.00/2 Mfr coupon from Sunday inserts or could use
= $.22 ea

My receipt said a savings of $42.02! Or 89% Savings!

Also Note that I will be able to submit a $5 SC Johnson Rebate (for the Glade spray and ziplocs) - so my total after that is just $.05!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment