Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Saving - Walgreens Matchups!

You know how you become a little overstretched and you begin trying to identify where you can cut back?  Well.....I have been avoiding Walgreens lately and so I haven't been posting my top picks or linking to the matchups.  I had gotten tired of the Register Rewards "game" and with it being Summer, we are on the run so much, it just doesn't fit in my schedule.  I will begin posting a link to the ad matchups at the very least until I get back into it (probably will be random shops this Summer, but most likely more regular in the Fall).

I ask that you readers keep me posted on any "hot" finds that you come across while out and about, to help keep others on top of those!

So without further rambling, you can stop over here to check out this week's deals at Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment