Friday, June 24, 2011

Saving - HyVee: Alcohol Rebates & Deals!

'Tis the season of enjoying a nice Summer evening on the deck with your feet up and enjoying a glass (or two) of your favorite adult beverage! :-)

Here are a few rebates I found along with deal scenarios.  Keep in mind that you may not all find the same rebate forms or prices in your HyVee Wine & Spirits, but wanted to throw these out there so you can keep an eye open next time you are in-store.  Believe it or not, you can save some buckos on adult beverages too.

Be sure to share your great deals in the comments!  I will try to keep posting these types of finds, if you all like them.  Share in the comments if you want me to keep 'em coming!

Arbor Mist
I recently posted a deal scenario here with a separate rebate offer, but here is yet another!

As you can see in the picture above, the Arbor Mist are on sale 3/$10 and hanging on some of the bottles are a rebate good for $5 when you purchase 3 bottles!

Deal Scenario
Purchase 3 for $10
Submit $5 Rebate
= $5 for all 3 or $1.67 each!

Pucker Vodka
I know I have posted about this deal before, but wanted to let you know that my store still has the $12.99 price and rebates good for $10 off 1 bottle.

Deal Scenario
Purchase 1 for $12.99
Submit $10 Rebate
= $2.99!

Dekuyper 750 ml
I found 2 different rebate offers in the same store.  But in the end, both are good for $5 when you purchase any 750 ml bottle of Dekuyper.  Mmm...Peachtree takes me back!  It appears many of the 750 ml bottles were regular price of $9.99.  Maybe a sale soon??

Deal Scenario
Purchase 1 for $9.99
Submit $5 Rebate
= $4.99
*And if you find both rebate offers, you should be able to submit both!

Leinenkugels/Cheese
There was a nice rebate for $3 back when you purchase a 6-pack or larger of Leinenkugel's (any variety) and any Wisconsin Artisan Cheese!

I also found a 6-pack of Leinenkugels Limited Edition 6-pack for $4.99!

The Parmesan block I typically buy just happens to be made by a Wisconsin company!  And the beer made my hubby happy.  Woot! :-)

Random Coupons!
And how exciting to also find a tear pad of coupons in the beer aisle.  It contained the following coupons that expire 7/31/11:
Johnsonville Smoked or Cooked Sausage $1/2
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce or Marinades $1/2
Kingsford Charcoal $1/1

1 comment: