Monday, June 13, 2011

Saving - New Pucker Vodka Rebate & Deal! Watch Out For Additional Rebates!

I have to admit that the warmer evenings brings relaxing times with my hubby on our deck in the backyard, enjoying a few cold (adult) beverages.  And we most certainly solve all of the world's issues while chatting! Lol!  It really is one of my favorite parts of summer.  It's like we get a free date night, without even leaving the house (well, the yard anyway)!

Anyway, my babbling is leading me to the point that there are ways to save on your favorite beverages this summer.  Be on the look out for rebates when visiting your local adult beverage stores!  I often find $5 or more rebates on beers and all sorts of rebates on alcohol and wine.  This is such an easy way to reduce the costs of this special treat!

One of the recent awesome deals I found was at HyVee!  The new Pucker Vodka is out and was priced at $12.99 and had a $10 rebate attached to it, so just $2.99 after rebate! 

What great rebates are you finding on adult beverages?  What tips do you have to save on your beverages?

*note: Not all HyVees probably carry this product and rebate.  Please call ahead so you don't make a special trip and not find it. :-)  Those in Sioux Falls, I found this in the Louise HyVee!

No comments:

Post a Comment