Thursday, June 30, 2011

Saving - Locals: **HOT**$20 of Choice Meats for $10!

I am so happy this deal is back!  I completely forgot to grab it when it was up under the Keloland Spotlight offer....so NOW while you are thinking about it (kind of scolding myself here), go over here to Groupon and grab $20 worth of tastey meats from J&M Specialty Meats located inside of Country Meats for just $10!

I posted the prices and ideas below in my Spotlight post and think they will help you decide if you want to grab this deal as well!  This would be a GREAT first Groupon purchase, if you have never done one before! 

Keep in mind that prices will vary by sizes, but here are a few I noticed:
*The brats we picked up were 5 brats in a package for $5.19
*The hamburger patties were 1/3 pound each and there were 6 in a package for around $9+
*Ground Chuck 1 pound tubes were a little over $4

Deal Scenario with today's Spotlight:
Purchase 4 packages of brats at around $5.19 a package
= $20.76 + tax
Pay with $20 Groupon
= $.76 + whatever tax
*So for around $11 (plus tax) you get 4 pkgs of brats



Awesome deals to be had!  Grab your Groupon now!

No comments:

Post a Comment