Monday, February 21, 2011

Saving - K-Mart Doubles & Clearance Alert!

Doubles!
Just a reminder that Kmart $.99 doubles are good through 2/26!  Have you found any goodies?  Check out the post here full of ideas.  The band-aids deal is a great and easy donation item, if you are not needing them!  One great thing about couponing is that it opens so many avenues to give back to our communities!  Don't you love it!

A couple new deals to add:
Duncan Hines brownies snack pack $1 (if your Kmart carries these)
Use $.50/1 here (will double)
= Free

Snickers PB Squared
Use B1G1 Free (will double the cost if under $1)
= 2 Free

Stock up on candy for those Easter baskets! :-)

*Feel free to post your finds in the comments.

Clearance Finds!
Okay, so I shared with you here that I found signs marking shoes and slippers an additional 50% off their already clearanced prices.  So I thought I would snap a few pics while I was there today so I could show you how cute the bunny slippers ($2.50) are that I stashed away for my daughter for Easter!  There are also other cute ones like the grey ones in the picture ($3.99), Spongebob, Spiderman and many others!

No comments:

Post a Comment