Monday, February 14, 2011

Saving - Kmart Doubles Scenario! PLUS Clearance Alert!

Here is the scenario I did today for the Kmart Doubles Event.  Thought I would post in case it helped get you thinking....please pass along your scenarios as well!

Purchased:
2 Clorox 2 stainfighter with color $6.99 (used 2 $1.50/1 online cpn - doubles)
4 Clorox on sale $1.67 (used 4 $1/1
online cpn no longer avail - handed over last not to double)
1 Crunch n clean dog biscuits $3.99 (used 1 $2/1 1/16 SS - doubles)
2 Playtex $3.49 (used 2 $2/1 1/2 SS - doubles)
= $31.63

- $22 in coupons
= $9.63
- $5 catalina for the Snuggle/Clorox deal (purchase $20 in Clorox, Clorox 2, Snuggle or All get $5)
- $4.63 for 9 items or $.52 each!

Clearance Alert

I found the already clearanced down clothing an additional 40% off lowest ticketed price today.  Was able to find a nice zip down jacket for me for just $4.19 and pants for my daughter as low as $1.07! 

I am not sure if this is just the store I shopped today or if all Kmarts have put up signage for this sale, but thought I would post to give you a heads up to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Are they having a double event again? Was it in the Ad or is it just the SF stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living,Laughing,SavingFebruary 14, 2011 at 3:54 PM

    Yes, Tina SF is having doubles and it was noted in the small wrap around piece of this week's ad. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete