Monday, February 21, 2011

Saving - HyVee Surprise Finds Today!

I ran to HyVee today to grab a few things before the week's sale ends and found some surprise deals.

*First, I purchased the Strawberries on sale for $2.48 and I am glad I did.  They were very flavorful for this time of year.  A trick I do during the winter months with fresh fruit that is out of season, is cut it up and add it to a canned fruit that is in 100% juice or light syrup.  It gives it a twist and a fresh fruit feel. 

*The Philadelphia Cooking Creme is still on a price decline for $2.  So just $.50 after you add the $1.50/1 coupon here.  This time I noticed recipe booklets available too!

*A 6 pk of HyVee Hee Haw bottled pop was on a price decline for $.99!

*Coupon Alert!  I was lucky enough to also find a Huggies diaper coupon blinky!  The coupon is good for $1.50/1 pkg of Huggies and expires 3/31/11. 

As always, surprise deals are unadvertised deals and may not be available at each store.  This is a heads up for your shopping trip. This trip I was at the 49th & Louise Sioux Falls store.

No comments:

Post a Comment