Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Laughing & Saving - Reminder: Valentine's Day Clearance!

Now that Valentine's Day is behind us, that means clearance prices are abound.  I'm not quite sure if you need a reminder, but for some reason I did!  I was out running a few errands today with the kids and basically had the "oh, yeah" moment when I saw the Valentine's Day goodies aisle.  Is it just me?  I just needed a little reminder, so thought I would do the same for you.

Both Target and Walmart here in Sioux Falls are at 50% today.  Feel free to come back and update this posting with comments if you are seeing bigger percentages off, other places, cities, etc!

As you can see in the picture above, my son felt he needed several clearanced stuffed animals.  By the time I took this picture, I had already removed 5 stuffed animals!  All I did was turn my back! ha!  Now, look closer at the picture and you will see what he REALLY wanted....not the stuffed animal, but what was attached to it! :-)  hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment