Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Saving - Walmart Deals Update!

I meant to include these items in the Walmart Deals post here, but I just plain forgot.

Gain Fabric Softener/Sheets - an update on pricing for the $3/1 coupon I told you about here.

Many folks are reporting an 80 sheet box of dryer sheets at their Walmarts for around $3.24, along with reader Marcie, she was able to score her box of dryer sheets for $.12 after coupon!

I unfortunately, did not find the 80 count box at the West side Walmart.  There was a 40 ct box for $1.98, which you could get free with the coupon.  However, I have a limited number of coupons so would love to get that 80 ct box instead.  I would love to make it to the East Walmart, but not sure I will.  Anyone seeing the 80 ct over there?

Clearance Sighting - Double Pack of Lysol Wipes for $1.50
Reader Marcie, found a double pack of Lysol wipes on clearance for $2, then used the $1/2 (2/6 SS) to get them for $1.50 or just $.75 a canister.

Be reminded that clearance finds vary at each store, however this is just a heads up to keep a watch out for this nice deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment