Thursday, February 17, 2011

Saving - Walgreens Brand Diapers As Low As $1.50 Through Saturday!

What a great diaper deal this week at Walgreens!  Wish I would have been paying attention earlier this week so I could have passed it on, but you still have through Saturday.  So here is the deal:

Walgreens diapers are $6.99 (this is newly reduced from $8.99) a package and are on sale through Saturday Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Even better!  There is a new Walgreens coupon booklet (if you can find it) that has a $2 off Wags diaper coupon inside.  The booklet is called "Infant Care Booklet".  Check with your cashier, near the baby aisle or the pharmacy.  (For those in SF: I was able to find these at the 26th & Minnesota location & the 41st and Sertoma location.)  This coupon will automatically deduct $2 off each package of diapers you purchase!

Deal Scenario:
Purchase 2 pkg diapers (get one free) $6.99
Use $2 off coupon (will deduct $4)
= $2.99 or $1.50 each!

Even if you can't find the coupon....it is a pretty decent deal!
Deal Scenario:
Purchase 2 pkg diapers (get one free) $6.99
= $3.50 each

Notes: I found the 26th & Minnesota location completely sold out of diapers (um, not surprised)!  And the other location was out of the size I needed.  I was told I could get a raincheck for a limited amount.  So even if you can't find them, be sure to ask for a raincheck.  It seems as though the quanity you will be able to get via a raincheck will vary by store/manager.

For those that have never used the Wags brand diapers, I have found them to be pretty comparable to the name brand diapers.  I have not experienced any leaks with my son and they fit nicely.  How about others that have tried them, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment