Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saving - Top Picks @ HyVee This Week!

I have been putting off creating my grocery shopping list this week, thus the late posting of my top picks from HyVee.  I apologize it has taken a bit but I think I have posted the major items as I dabbled throughout the week to put the list together.  I have had one of those good, yet exhausting weeks....*sigh*. I know, I know...haven't we all!

Now on to it....

Here are my top picks for this week at HyVee for coupon matchups!  If you know of any hot deals at HyVee, please be sure to send me an email or leave a comment below.  Happy Shopping!

Bar-S Hot Dogs $1
Use $1/1 coupon here (may be out now)
= Free

Spaghettios $.58 (is my kid the only one that doesn't like these?)
Use $.40/3 12/12 SS
= $1.34 or $.44 each wyb 3

Del-Monte Fruit Naturals $1 
Use $1/3 here (will need to register or sign in)
= $.67 each wyb 3

Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough $2.50
Use $1/1 RP 1/30 (if we get this cpn)
= $1.50

Kleenex $.57 a box, through deal posted here

Yoplait Yogurt deal here.

For a full-ad matchup, you can check out Penny Pinchin Mom!

*Note my matchups are based on coupons received in the Argus Leader or Star Tribune.  If posted above and you do not find in your Argus, it means that they were available in the Star Tribune.

No comments:

Post a Comment