Friday, January 14, 2011

Saving - Target Non-Toy Clearance!

I was tempted this evening to head over to the West Target to hopefully find one of the toys I had been waiting to grab at 75% off, and so out I went.  Although I did not find the toy I was hoping to get I was without the kids so I decided to do a swoop through the store and see what else was going on.  Well, I am glad that I did.  It seemed everywhere I looked there was some sort of clearance sale going on.  Now, keep in mind the clearance ranged 15%-75% off, so not all was a great buy.  But there were some pretty fun things I saw that I thought you might enjoy knowing.  And although clearance varies by region and even store, if there is something you would like, it never hurts to have the heads up on a possible deal.

Here are some of the things I saw:

Kids and Adults Nike Golf Club sets 75% off!

Multi-Game Table 75% off!

Inline Scooter Disney's Cars $11.98 (this was 75% off)!

Radio Flyer Scoot 2 Skate $9.98 (this was 75% off)!

Playhuts/Tents at West Side are 75% off!

700 ct Sheet Sets $15 (this was 75% off)!

Kids Hooded Bath Towels Disney's Cars $3.48 (this was 75% off)!

Softball/Baseball Glove 75% off!

Black & Decker drill set 50% off

LOTS of kids clothing 30-50% off

Vikings/Twins Apparel 50% off

Please let us know what you are finding throughout the store at Target and elsewhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment