Thursday, January 13, 2011

Saving - Toy Clearance 75% Off @ Target!

You should be able to find a majority of the toy clearance at 75% off at the Sioux Falls Target stores now.  I was able to find quite a few deals at the East side target and heard from reader, Tasha, that the West side Target is at 75% off.

A few items are still marked at 30-50% off, such as the kids tents, playhuts, table games, etc.  But now a majority of what is left is marked 75% off.

Some of the things I noticed 75% off were things like: Polly Pockets, Toy Story 3 items, Littlest Pet Shop, Cars movie items, Hot Wheels, Bratz, Pixos, etc! 

I spent under $45 and had a cart full; thinking birthdays and stashing away for Christmas!  I am now going to go through my gift list and start checking names off!  Yipee! 

Please let us know what things you find/found!

Some of the items I picked up:
Playdough item $1.98
Bratz Doll/clothes $4.98
Fur Real Friends animal set $4.98
Hot Wheels Set $5.74
Remote Control playset $3.75
Remote Control car $5.02

No comments:

Post a Comment