Thursday, January 13, 2011

Saving - HyVee 2-day Sale!

In case you were not already aware, HyVee is having a 2-day sale that started today. 

Here are a couple hot prices on HyVee brand items:

Shredded Cheese 6 or 8 oz - $.99

Cottage Cheese 24 oz - $.99

Check out the whole ad here.

Do you freeze shredded cheese?  This is yet another thing I have yet to do and am considering it.  We enjoy our cheese in this house, so it would be nice to stock up at prices like this!  Tell us about your cheese freezing experience or if you are too considering freezing cheese!

For the full week ad matchup, be sure and check out Penny Pinchin Mom here!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Anna - I freeze shredded cheese all the time. I only buy it when its $1 a bag or so and then I buy several to get us through. Once I take it out of the freezer, I don't re-freeze it though.
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna, Yep, we freeze it too! I also stock up when it is $1, and always have it on hand!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, freeze away! I do this all the time and learned it from my Mom!

    Trista

    ReplyDelete