Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Saving - Free Go Green Cat Pan Liners at Menards! And Amazon Deal!

One of my goals has been to find ways in reducing the expense on items I just can't seem to find coupons for such as our cat litter bags!  Well, I have spotted a deal that I am quite excited about!  I can't wait until my son wakes up from nap to go check these out.

Through February 6th, Menards has a Stock Up & Save sale where you can grab up to 10 boxes of Go Green cat pan liners for Free after mail in rebate.  You can purchase up to 10 at the price of $3.50 each and submit for a full price merchandise check rebate making these free!

I have not tried the Go Green bags yet, but for that price I am willing to give them a try.
         

How about you?  Have you tried the Go Green bags?  Have you found a way to save on cat litter bags?
         
Another avenue I am considering is Amazon.com!  It seems many of their prices are a bit lower than in-store prices AND if you grabbed the $20 Amazon gift card for just $10, it is sure to make a steal of a deal!

I was able to locate a 15 pk Van Ness Drawstring Cat Pan Liners, Extra Giant on Amazon for just $7.04!  There are several different sizes and varieties of bags available.

No comments:

Post a Comment