Friday, August 6, 2010

Saving - KMart Doubles Up To $1!


Well, the KMart doubles event is coming back this Sunday and now they have out done themselves! :-) They bumped it up from $.99 to $1. I do have to say that by doing this, even if I do joke, it will make a much bigger difference than before. I have a lot more $1 coupons than I do $.99 coupons!

I didn't find much last time they did doubles, but hoping this time that we can make something of the $1 coupons! And yes, Sioux Falls is included! Go here if you are wondering if your store is included.

Remember - limit of 5 coupons per day with your Shop Your Way Rewards card. Not signed up wih the Shop Your Way Rewards card, its easy and free. Stop by your local store so you can have your card in time for the doubles event.

Please be sure to come back and tell us of what deals you come up with for the doubles event. I will be sure to post any ideas I come up with as well. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment