Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Living - Family Staycation!


Just a heads up on reduced postings, my family is currently on a little staycation. My hubby is off all this week and my daughter starts preschool on Friday. And well, the weekend will certainly keep us busy as well. We are off to the 4th Shrek movie this afternoon!

So, if you notice a reduction in postings or postings not appearing during my normal "down" times it is because we are off doing something fun or getting "projects" done around the house.

I hope that you will help me out and pass along any deals you may find out and about, since I probably won't be hitting the stores as much this week. Please keep in touch using the email in the upper right-hand corner of the site!

I will be posting as I can....so hopefully you will continue to Live, Laugh, Save! Have a great week everyone!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment