Friday, August 13, 2010

Saving - HyVee, Payless & Staples! Deals, Deals, Deals!

So today has been a day of running here and there! Had to bribe the kids to go to our last errand of the day. My that popcorn was tastey, glad it worked! ha! :-)

HyVee
Our day started at HyVee with the great Friday the 13th sale items and the diaper catalina deal going on! Yippee. Stocked up on spaghetti sauce, peanut butter and diapers! So here it starts...

Not only did I get my good deals and 10 cents off each gallon of gas, I also received a Payless catalina for 20% off.....

Payless
We stopped into Payless with the 20% coupon, well on top of that it was Buy 1 Get 1 50% off (anything not just shoes)! My 19-month old was in need of shoes so we shopped the shoes and found two nice pair. After the B1G1 50% off sale and 20% discount and tax...I spent $15.25! Well, not only did I get a nice deal on the shoes, on the bottom of my receipt was a coupon to OfficeMax for $10 off a $30 purchase!

Staples
Staples accepts OfficeMax coupons...so off to Staples. We picked up the Easy Rebate items that they had in stock, along with some fun pens for the kiddos and my total at Staples after coupon and Easy Rebates I will submit....get this...$1.37!

Total between Payless and Staples = $16.62
What did I get:
2-pair of toddler boys shoes
2-pkgs Staples Multi use paper (substituded Staples, as they were out of in-ad)
2 totally cute and fun pens for the kids
a set of Handy Lines highlighters
2 single subject notebooks
small highlighter (filler item to get me to $30!)
2GB USB flash card
Scotch Pop Up Tape refills

Plus all my goodies at HyVee! It has been a great deal day!! Hope you are able to take advantage of some of the awesome deals around!

No comments:

Post a Comment