Thursday, August 26, 2010

Living - Great Bathroom Cleaning Product!


Now I just want to start this post off by letting you know that I have not been paid by Scrubbing Bubbles for this post....this is 100% my honest feedback and just passing along, well just that, my honest opinion on a product I have learned to LOVE!!

I was afforded the opportunity to purchase the new Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Extend-A-Clean power sprayer through my fun with couponing. I finally finished my previous bathroom cleaner so it was time to give the new cleaner a whirl. My loving husband gave me a couple hours to myself, taking the kiddos out of the house and well, I decided to clean! ha! Who does that?!

I truly hate cleaning my bathtub and shower. I would much rather clean my toilet and that says a lot! Not anymore! I have got to be honest that I am actually looking forward to my next time of cleaning my shower. The Extend-A-Clean (EAC) product made cleaning the tub and surround so easy. It took off soap scum with very little scrubbing. I didn't have to get out my "special" cleaner to clean away the ickyness on my faucets, the EAC made it a breeze! And it seriously left a sparkle to my shower! My husband even commented on the noticeable sparkle.

I just wanted to take a moment to send along this information in case you are struggling with finding a good cleaner for your shower and HATE it as much as I USED to! How often do we talk about the products we LOVE rather than the ones we dislike?

I would love to hear about other products you use that you really like! It doesn't have to be just in the bathroom.

Happy cleaning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment