Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Laughing - My Husband Thinks He is Funny!

Those of you who know my husband will certainly appreciate the title of this post! Those that don't know him, just think of a man that likes to crack jokes, then giggles at his own jokes....even if the joke is at your expense, you can't help but giggle with him most times.

So tonight he tells me that I should sign up for some giveaway. To be honest, I am still not really sure what the giveaway was. I was busy making supper with him and the two little ones fighting for my attention.

He sits down at the computer and asks me my email address. I ask him, why he needs it and he stated he was using it to sign up for the giveaway he was talking about. I asked him why I had to sign up an why he couldn't. He told me the reason was because I am the lucky one.

What?

So I asked him, what he meant by that. He said, "well you got me, didn't you?"

ha ha ha ha ha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment