Monday, July 12, 2010

Saving - Dog Days of Summer!


So the weatherman said today that we are heading into the Dog Days of Summer. This is when I remember how much I really like Spring!

When I think of hot summer days, I think of AC! :-) And of course water parks!

I have yet to head out to Wild Water West, but I know that it is a place that many people spend their hot summer days. If you do not have a summer pass, there are still ways to get deals on the entrance fees - don't pay full price! Save some dough and then go get ice cream afterwards!

Some ways to save some dough:
Buy 2 Land O Lakes half gallon ice cream and bring the receipt to WWW! Get a B1G1 deal!
Go to any Get N Go in Sioux Falls to purchase discount tickets!
Clip the Local Best coupon here for a B1G1 Free evening admission!
You can also opt for the free Spray Park in Sioux Falls! This is my price! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment