Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Saving - Shopko Freebies?!


I know, I know...I don't normally post about Shopko. I have to be honest with you, I typically choose to recycle the Shopko ad shortly after picking it up. Why? They don't accept coupons printed off the internet and it is with those that you can get some good deals at other stores.

Well, some time ago I had signed up for the Shopko Extra Savings Card (free) and I just so happened to receive a flyer in the mail (not sure when, as it made it into my junk mail pile) and I happened to locate it yesterday. On the outside of the flyer was a $10 off $40 purchase coupon. It intrigued me. Now we are talking. :-) I wanted to see if I could make those dollars work harder.

To my pleasant surprise there were some good back to school specials AND some SUPER COMBO REBATES! That's right a few good rebate offers. Typically with rebates you can make a good deal into an awesome deal. Here are just a few I located, but you can go here to view all items included in the rebates:

Blistex Lip Balm (Medicated Regular, Medicated Berry or Raspberry Lemonade) $1
- $1 rebate
= FREE! (limit 2)
Bio True Multi Purpose Solution $2.49
- $2.49 rebate
= FREE! (no limit indicated?)

L'Oreal Vive Pro Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Aids $3.49
- $1/1 Coupon Redplum insert 7/25 or 6/20
- $1.75 rebate
= $.74 ea! (no limit indicated?)

Kleenex 3-pk Facial Tissue must by 2/$8
- (2) $.50 coupons Smartsource insert 7/11
- $1 rebate
= 2/$6 or $1 per box (limit 2)

BIC Soleil 3 to 4 pk must buy 2/$10
- (2) $3/1 coupons Smartsource insert 7/11
- $4 rebate
= $0 or 2 FREE!

Right Guard total defense 5 must by 2/$7
deal scenario 1: purchase 4 (may be able to get away with only purchasing 2) $14
- (2) B1G1 Free coupons Redplum Insert 7/25 (subrtract $7)
- $1 rebate
= 4 for $1.50 ea
deal scenario 2: if rebate will work this way (need to ask) purchase 2 $7
- B1G1 Free coupon (subrtract $3.50)
- $1 rebate
= 2 for $1.25 ea
Appears you can submit the rebate form online as well.

1 comment:

  1. We don't accept internet coupons at our stores because there are many fraudulent coupons online, and we can't verify which coupons are legitimate and which are not. We're working on finding ways to fix this for our customers.

    We're happy to hear that you found some great deals in our recent mailer. The $10 off $40 purchase coupons are just one of many benefits to our loyal customers! You can join the my extra savings program at http://www.shopko.com/loyalty/my-shopko-rewards. It's free and easy!

    ReplyDelete