Monday, May 9, 2011

Saving - HyVee Top Picks & Ad Matchup This Week!

Below are my top picks this week.  You can go over here for a full ad matchup.


Top Deals:
Dannon Yogurt Light & Fit $.30
Use $1/10
= $.20 each wyb 10


Post Pebbles Deal posted here


SmartWater deal posted here


Sunchips & Tostitos deal posted here


C&H brown sugar 2 lb $1.99
Use $1/2 3/27 RP or $.50/1 here
= $1.49


Rold Gold pretzels $2.28
Use $2/2 Moments to Save 5/1
= $1.28 each wyb 2


Additional Deals:
I'm not sure where this was advertised, as I do not see it in the weekly ad but my store had Era 50 oz on sale $2.50.
Use $1 5/1 PG
= $1.50


Thai Kitchen Instant Rice Noodle Soup $.99
Use $.50/1 5/1 RP here or here
= $.49

Munchables $2.50
Use $1/1 tear pad coupon hanging by product (not at all stores)
= $1.50

Chips Ahoy Chewy Gooey Cookies on price decline at my store $2.50 with $1/1 tear pad hanging by product
= $1.50 (plus they had free samples and they were tastey)

Keep your eyes open for tear pad coupons!  I saw several at my store on Friday!  This is a great way to score unexpected deals or hold them for a possible future sale!

One special item I found (since I am a Minnesota Twins fan) was a registration form by the Land O Lakes milk to try and win 2 Twins tickets to the 8/6 Twins/White Sox game and the ability to meet the manager, Ron Gardenhire!  My Grandmother's 85th birthday is that weekend and she LOVES the Twins...here's praying she wins (via secret registration)! ha!

1 comment:

  1. The ERA and a bunch of other great HyVee deals were in the Argus Leader on Friday 5/6 in Local News section 3A. I think it was in the news paper Sunday too.

    ReplyDelete