Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Saving - *HOT* Just Dance Kids 2 Wii Game Just $9.99!

Best Buy currently has the Wii Game, Just Dance Kids2 on sale for just $9.99 online.  This is not available for shipping, however you can Buy Online, Pickup in Your Local Best Buy® Store.  May not be available for pickup at every Best Buy.

I just ordered one for pick up here in Sioux Falls!  I'm thinking the cheapest I saw this one selling for prior to this was $19.99, so great deal!  We have Just Dance for Kids and it is so much fun playing with the kids.  Even adults can laugh themselves silling, or at least I did with one of my girlfriends.  Still laughing, thinking of it! :-)

Grab this hot deal for those birthdays on your list, or just for fun!

Thanks for the heads up on the deal, Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment