Monday, January 2, 2012

Saving - Sunshine Triple Coupon Matchups!

As I mentioned earlier today, Sunshine is tripling coupons through Tuesday (1/3).  They will triple up to 10 coupons, with a face value up to $.50 (triple to $1.50).

The ad indicates that they will not honor triple coupons on sale price items, so please keep this in mind.  Some stores have allowed in the past, so it is possible they will be accepted.

Also, some of the deals below are based on "Price Plunge" prices, which may vary by store.  I have indicated these with a PP next to the price.

Jolly Time Healthy Pop $1.67 PP
Use $.50/1 12/11 SS (triple to $1.50)
= $.17

Old El Paso Taco Seasoning $.99
Use $.50/1 here (will double to $.99)
= Free

Karo Corn Syrup 16 oz $2.99
Use $.40/1 10/2, 11/6 or 12/4 (triple to $1.20)
= $1.79 ...maybe not a great price....

Betty Crocker boxed potatoes $1.50 PP
Use $.50/2 here (triple to $1.50)
= $1.50 or $.75 each wyb 2

*There were also some boxes with a $.50/2 peelie

French's Worcestershire Sauce $1.29 PP
Use $.30/1 here (triple to $.90)
= $.39

Crisco Cooking Spray $2.49
Use $.50/1 11/6 RP (triple to $1.50)
= $.99

French's Fried Onions $2.99
Use $.30/1 here (triple to $.90)
= $2.09....take it or leave it....

That's all I have for ya.  Hopefully you will find some additional deals!  Leave us a comment.

5 comments:

  1. The Jolly Time popcorn here (3 varieties) are 2/$3 at the Hartford store. However, my coupons expired on 12/31. Is there another one out there? And I thought it was a good deal at 50 cents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living,Laughing,SavingJanuary 3, 2012 at 9:01 AM

    The coupon database for the Jolly Time popcorn shows it expiring on 1/31/12...not correct? I don't have the insert to look. I have seen stores locally that have $.50/1 Jolly Time popcorn coupon tear pads by the product. I am thinking it was HyVee for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were many jolly time blinkies out there last month at both HyVee and Lewis, but all of them were expired 12/31/11.
    And at Sunshine, only some are $1.67, so make sure you're checking the boxes/signs if you d find some of the $.50 qs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 jolly time coupons that were from the tear pads at HyVee in the past week and they don't expire until the end of January. So maybe they offered different coupons at different locations. I hope this helps. I think the info above states she found the price good on the "healthy pop" popcorn at her location. You are right, probably always a good idea to check, especially if you are shopping different locations.
    I enjoyed the deal tip on Worcestershire sauce. I was just needing to grab a new one. Thank you so much for your time and efforts. I wish I could say I found other deals to share, but I didn't. Was hoping other readers had left deal tips to. lol! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are still going today and purchasing the Totino's Pizza's on sale...limit 8. Here is a $1 off 4 coupon, and I was able to print 2.

    http://www.couponnetwork.com/totinos-coupon/vl51eo?utm_campaign=CD2822&utm_source=MySavings_Media_Network&utm_medium=Affiliate

    ReplyDelete