Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Saving - Pay Attention To Ads On Receipts!

One great way to save money, is to pay attention to receipts you receive from, well, pretty much everywhere.

Many receipts from HyVee and others offer advertisements on the back, which include valuable coupons at local businesses!  One of my favorites is the $.75/1 Juice Stop Smoothie!  Or even the $5 Ace Hardware coupon!  Savings where you rarely find it!

Other receipts offer freebies for your next visit when you complete a survey!  I have noticed these deals on Burger King and Subway receipts and now, pleasantly surprised, there was a freebie offer on my Culvers receipt!  Now this was not the normal receipt that they handed me when I made my order, rather it was the receipt that came on the tray to our table.  So keep your eyes posted.  For a quick survey, I can snag a free treat!

What great receipt deals stick out to you?  Which ones are your faves?!  Let us know, so we can keep our eyes posted as well!

1 comment: