Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Saving - Hobby Lobby 40% Off Coupon + Christmas Clearance 80% Off!

Hobby Lobby is offering up their nice 40% off 1 regular priced item coupon over here.

Plus while you are there, be sure to check out the Christmas clearance section as it is at a whopping 80% off now!

The kids and I grabbed a few goodies for crafting, some bags and boxes for goodie exchanges/deliveries and do I even mention it, a glittery PINK reindeer (I know, you are all jealous).  I will let you take one guess on who picked out the pink reindeer?!  Isn't it funny that some of the most ridonculous things that your kids come up with, are some of the sweetest, most innocent, loving and beautiful things.  The mushy side of me gave in and we walked out with a PINK reindeer!  Still shaking my head...but still feeling that sweet feeling too!  :-)

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment