Friday, January 6, 2012

Saving - Target Holiday Clearance 90%!

If you have been patiently waiting for the 90% discount on holiday clearance, now is your time!  Sioux Falls (West, I have not verified East) has hit 90% off on the holiday clearance area.  The little guy and I grabbed a few good buys this morning.

Remember the ornaments I told you about here.  Well, they are now just $.10 for 3!  That's just $.03 per craft project.  Plus they had bags of holiday sequens with a small glue bottle for just $.20!  Easy, fun and FRUGAL craft!

I spent about $20 and really walked away with a nice load of items I am excited to use.  Was thinking I needed to buy a tote to store it all.  Is that bad?  I met a nice man at Target this morning who was excited about $.50 socks and so many other fun buys for his grandchildren for next Christmas.  He said, "Now, if only I could practice some self-control".  Isn't that so true!  At 90% off it really is hard to practice self-control.  I start thinking of everyone I know and how they may be able to use something or where I could donate certain items, etc.  Ha!

I hope those of you in other parts of the country find the same great clearance at your Target!  Let us know what great deals you are finding!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment