Friday, August 26, 2011

Saving - Show Us Your Shop: Walmart!

I have been receiving requests to show my "shops" from time to time.  And so I took the time to take a picture the other night after my Walmart trip (phew!).  Above I spent under $20, with the total prior to coupons around $77!

I will post a Walmart deals list together shortly.  Not all items above will still have 'deals' available, as the coupons are no longer available.

But I also grabbed a couple cute pink small cubes for $1 each (reg. $1.49) that I will be using to help organize my Cricut (scrapbooking tool) cartridges!  I'm excited to get them organized and they fit perfectly, plus the cubes stack!

Feel free to share your shop pictures!  Send me an email with the picture and a little info and you might be the next featured picture on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment