- Teacher’s Calendar/Planner - It’s full of classroom activities for bodies and minds. Plus there’s more at SubwayKids.com/Grownups.
- Poster - Ask your students to sign a fitness pledge right on the poster, and then track their progress with stickers as an added incentive!
- Pedometers - These make students mindful of their daily activity levels, add variety to well-known games and provide new opportunities for friendly activity challenges.
- Reward Stickers - Everyone loves stickers. They are great to use as rewards throughout the school year. Motivational stickers track the action on the poster for more classroom pride, and motivate students to reach their goals.
- Parent/Guardian Letter - This letter explains the program and encourages parent support of their kids’ healthy choices. Getting parents involved is vital to helping kids make healthier choices.
Not a teacher? Why not share the info with your children's teacher!
Thanks, Coupon Katrina!