Thursday, November 4, 2010

Saving - 75% Off Halloween at Target, Clearance Prices Elsewhere!

Target
Well, I found the Halloween leftovers marked on clearance for 75% off original prices, candy at 50% off.  I picked up a couple costumes for dress up (one for $3 and $1.75).  I also grabbed the Spongebob and butterfly buckets to use as Easter baskets ($2 each)!  Of course I would have preferred 90% clearance...but I at least got a couple good deals I can live with. :-)

Kmart
All Halloween items are marked at 50%

Other info
Any awesome Halloween clearance to report?  Leave us a note in the comments or send me an email!

This is a great time to stock up on things you need for next year, buy candy for Christmas stockings or get creative with some of the fun things to use for different purposes (ie. using costumes for dress up or the trick or treat containers above that I will use as Easter baskets!)

Do you have any other creative ideas on how to repurpose Halloween goodies that you can find on clearance now?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the tip on Target Halloween clearance! I bought a candy basket for 25 cents, and 2 pumpkin carving kits each for $1. I spent $2.25/saved $6.75. YAY

    ReplyDelete