Sunday, November 21, 2010

Living - Welcome New Readers & Black Friday Link!

A special welcome to KELO viewers, thanks for stopping by to check out the blog.  I hope that you find the blog helpful.  As you know from the news story on KELO, the current focus is on Black Friday deals.  I have been and will be posting several Black Friday deals and tips until the big day.  And will continue to post everyday bargains and deals following the big day along with ideas for Christmas gift ideas.  Welcome, I hope you will stay!

For those that did not see tonight's story, you can read about it here.

And to everyone, I have added a link to the right side under the 'Favorite Links' column called "Black Friday".  Click here and you will see Black Friday posts or topics.

Can you believe just 34 days until Christmas?! Keep me posted if you find your own deals or have tips that you want to share them with others!  Leave a comment or feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment