Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Living - Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well, despite freezing drizzle on the roadways between Sioux Falls and Yankton we have made it back safely and are in full swing of spending time with the family.  Mom's house was nice and clean when we got here and now it is scattered with toys, play-doh and chalk.  We are having a good time! :-)

The posts I have done quickly today are on my parent's computer, which is on dial-up Internet so they lack the luster of pictures, etc.  Wanted to get a couple more up before I close down the blog for a while to help celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.

That said, I also want to wish each and everyone of you a very happy Thanksgiving.  May your travels be safe, your homes warm with the love of family surrounding you and the smiles and laughter many!  We will get back to the saving part later. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment