Friday, November 5, 2010

Living - What's In My Mailbox?

It's been a while since I have taken the time to put together a photo about what my mail person delivers me.  Since I was taking a bunch of other pictures the other day I thought I would quick do this too, as I know several of you have asked for pictures.  So....if you ever wonder if the free samples, etc that I post about are legit....my mailbox doesn't lie! :-)  Now, I know some of the time I get bad info and I'm sorry that happens.  But a majority of the time, I am excited by the outcome.  How about you, what are you getting in your mailbox?  Feel free to email me your mailbox pics and I just might feature you on the site!!

What was in the mailbox?
A couple Target mailers with coupons!
NatureMade coupons good for Free bottles of vitamins - can't find the linky
Old Orchard coupon for a free bottle of juice, including a coupon good on my next purchase - here
Land O Lakes recipe booklet - here
World's Best Cat Litter rebate check $10.49 - here
Pringles Xtreme coupon for free can - can't seem to find the link?
Barilla Plus bowl game, coupon for free package and $1.50 off next purchase coupons - here
Chef's Requested free steak - here

No comments:

Post a Comment