Sunday, May 2, 2010

Living - Reminder: Mother's Day

Just a reminder that Mother's Day is coming up. Don't forget that special woman in your life!

Sadly, I didn't realize until I was out of high school, just how special my Mother is. She has always done the best that she can with us girls and always made me feel like she was proud of my acomplishments. Even when I wasn't proud of myself, Mom just had a way of standing by me without judgment. She taught me that family is very important and taking care of those around us, is as natural as breathing. She taught me that giving to others feels great. She taught me the value of a dollar. And most of all she taught me what a beautiful woman she is, inside and out, even if I didn't see it when she was trying to teach me all these special things. I love you Mom! I hope I can be as special of a Mom to my children, as you are to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment