Monday, May 24, 2010

Living - Share the Wealth!

I have really enjoyed adding the fun deals I come across on this blog. I really enjoy hearing feedback from those that visit the site as well, it inspires me to do more! Please feel free to add comments on the articles you read and let us know what you are thinking!

Also, I ask that everyone out there share the wealth on what deals you have come across or events that you might know of around the city of Sioux Falls or within 1 hour drive time. It would be greatly appreciated by me and the other readers of this site. So, keep your eyes and ears open when you are out and about. Check out your surroundings and pass along the great info you find!

And finally - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE feel free to share this blog site with anyone you know. The more folks we have reading the site will certainly inspire me even more!

Happy Living, Laughing and Saving!

1 comment:

  1. Anna,
    At Sephora.com, you receive free samples of your choice with every purchase. Also, if you register as a Beauty Insider, you will receive a free birthday gift of your choosing!

    ReplyDelete