Friday, April 30, 2010

Saving - It's Spring, that means time for flowers!

Woohoo! Spring is finally here and with that, means planting season. This is probably one of my favorite times. I love watching perenials sprout up in my flower bed and I love planting annuals in every container I can possibly find. I don't have a green thumb by any stretch of the imagination, but I do really enjoy trying!

I have just begun my quest at trying to do my planting this year, on a budget!

What a nice surprise I found in my email from Shopko. Just for being a par of the Shopko savings card, I received an email coupon for a free 4-pack! This will help fill a pot! One down, several to go....

A few sales I have noticed so far that will help me reach my goal are:

Menards -
$1.34 6 pack annuals!
$3.99 #1 Pot annuals!

Home Depot -
5 for $10 quart perenials!
$3.97 Miracle Gro Garden Soil!
You can also join the Home Depot Garden Club to receive money saving coupons via email!

Lowe's -
$1.78 6 pack annuals!
$7.98 Hanging Basket with Annuals - 10 inch pot!
$5.98 Assorted Annuals in Color Pot - 9 inch pot!

Landscape & Garden Center
An open house on Saturday, filled with workshops to help me learn how to fill my pots and make "them totally hot"!

If you know of any great deals on flowers, please send them my way so that I can share with everyone. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment