Monday, May 24, 2010

Living - Coupons a Blessing for Your Family and Others!


Since I have started on this exciting journey of couponing heavily (not as heavy as some of these pros I come across!), I find myself getting things for free or very low cost (with the help of coupons) that I typically don't use or may not know someone who uses it. However, from time to time I do pick them up anyway. Why? Well, I look at it as a way that I can do my part in helping other families out. Remembering that their are families that are struggling or just plain can't afford the daily essentials such as deoderant or a box of cereal makes couponing even more rewarding because I know that I can help them out! And my little ones get to see the excitement in this gesture as well.


Next time you are out and about and you have a coupon that you maybe don't need to use, think of the families that would be thankful of you using it and then sharing your great buy with them.


Think of the St Francis House, The Banquet, Food Pantry, etc as possible places for donating. Anyone else have any great places that these items might be needed?


Spread your savings, bless another family!

No comments:

Post a Comment