Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saving - Kindle Fire Leather Case!

Just a short time ago, I looked into purchasing cases for the kids' Kindle Fire.  I could not believe how expensive these were in the stores around here.  I found them ranging from $30-$40 plus.  And to top it off, they didn't have any fun (kid-friendly) colors or patterns.

Finally I decided to go searching online and I found an amazing deal on Amazon!  The reviews were favorable on the products as well, so it gave me the confidence to purchase them and I am glad I did!

I found the Acase(TM) Kindle Fire Premium Micro Fiber Leather Case with built-in Stand for Kindle Fire Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wifi (Pink) and it is currently just $8.49! (I paid $12 for it and thought that was a great deal!)

We also purchased the Acase(TM) Kindle Fire Premium Micro Fiber Leather Case with built-in Stand for Kindle Fire Full Color 7.5" Multi-touch Display, Wifi (Purple) and it is also currently just $8.49.

They have several colors to choose from and many qualify for Free Super Saver Shipping with a purchase of $25 on Amazon!

We are completely satisfied with these cases!  The Kindle Fire fits nice and snug in the pocket, I feel confident it won't fall out.  There is an 'easel' type stand to it as well so that the Kindle Fire can be set at different angles for viewing convenience.  And one thing I LOVED about this one is that it has a band on it that can be moved for closure to ensure that the case will stay closed as it is moved around.  And to top it off, the fun colors are exciting for the kids.

Head on over to Amazon and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna,

    Just so you know you can customize your own Kindle, nook, and iPad covers here.

    http://app.medgestore.com/customize/

    It is about $30.00 but you can add your own pictures colors, designs, anything you want. (as long as the image is not copy righted.

    I have seen a completed one and loved it. Sadly I had just bought my Kindle cover...
    Enjoy!

    Jen Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! This looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete