Thursday, August 23, 2012

Saving - Country Apple Orchard $1 Coupon & More!

The Country Apple Orchard opens this Saturday, 8/25.  I love apple season and cannot wait to put my first batch of crockpot applesauce together!  I can smell it now!!  And the kids LOVE to eat it, so that makes me a happy Momma!

Anyhow, the point of this post was to let you know that The Country Apple Orchard now has a email list, where they send out heads up on their upcoming events and coupons! 

When I signed up, I received a coupon good for $1 off apples (excluding Honey Crisp) and another good for a Free Children's Train Ride!

I just received an email from them today as well and received another coupon good for $1 off apples!

If you plan on heading to the orchard this year be sure to head on over to their website and scroll down to the bottom and enter your email address to get signed up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment